Meet Dr. Lo
Dr. Adrian Lo - A Wealth of Experience
'TOP DOC' - Philadelphia Magazine
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon practicing since 1991.
Plastic Surgery Board Certifications:
- 1993 American Board of Plastic Surgery
- 1991 Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Additional Certifications in the following techniques:
- Endoscopic Surgery, ultrasonic liposuction, Laser Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Past instructor to surgical residents/plastic surgery fellows at Pennsylvania Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at Temple University Medical School from 1991-1997, Philadelphia
Medical Doctorate: magna cum laude University of Western Ontario, Canada
Surgical Internship: University of Toronto, Canada
Plastic Surgery Residency: University of Western Ontario, Canada
Additional Postgraduate Plastic Surgery Fellowships:
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Louisiana State University, New Orleans, LA
- Craniomaxillofacial Surgery, Providence Hospital, Detroit, MI
A Commitment to Excellence
Awards & Recognition: Plastic Surgery Research Council First Place Award
Publications: Over 50 published articles on topics ranging from craniofacial to cosmetic surgery.
Continuing Education Interests: Facial Rejuvenation and Endoscopic Brow lift, Laser Surgery, Minimal Incision Transaxillary Endoscopic Breast Augmentation and Abdominoplasty, ultrasonic Tumescent liposuction, Power Assisted liposuction (PAL)
Media Appearances: Dr. Lo has been recognized nationally and internationally for his plastic surgery work and has on numerous occasions appeared on radio, TV and print media including CNN, CNBC, USA Today, Men's Health Magazine and the Philadelphia Inquirer.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 5:00pm|