There has been more written, photographed, and discussed about breast augmentation than probably any other medical procedure on the planet. But all kidding aside, we have seen our patients gain confidence and a new outlook on life after breast augmentation.
Also known as mammaplasty, breast augmentation can be performed for a number of reasons, including:
- Restore breast size and shape after weight loss
- Enhancement of overall body shape or breast size
- Replacement of breast lost to surgery or physical abnormality
- Create a more natural contour after breast disfigurement
When you come for a consultation, we'll let you feel the different types of implants we use – saline and silicone – and we'll talk you through our gallery of sample photos and before/after pictures, so we can get an idea of exactly what you'd like.
We'll also review your level of fitness for the surgery, and thoroughly discuss your expectations. Then, we'll give you pre-surgery instructions, and make sure you have available transportation home after the outpatient procedure.
*Results may vary.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
- Additional Location - 990 Route 73 North, Marlton, NJ 08053